The SecureLogger modular Data logger connects directly to SecureSeal or SecureLoc Data units, and SecureSwitch/SecureDoor solutions recording all open and close activity, complete with time and date stamp.
On return to Site/depot stored information automatically and wirelessly downloads to the Logger receiver hub on drive-by. Data is then seamlessly uploaded to the secure SecureLogger portal for review.
With its self-powered long-life battery, inbuilt real time clock, and 300 event memory, SecureLogger becomes an integral asset to any operation serious about the integrity of their own or customer goods in transit.
- Pro-active audit and exception reporting
- Automatic download via wireless drive-by receiver
- Improved and streamlined security/compliance process
- Increased customer confidence
- Advantages of a SecureSeal + SecureLogger over an electronic data seal:
- SecureLogger is located on the inside of the asset door and not exposed to the elements.
- On eventual battery depletion, unlike an electronic seal, the integrity and functioning of the SecureSeal itself is not compromised.
- Designed to download data automatically on drive-by.No additional handheld device readings required, which makes it invaluable for busy gatehouse security personnel.
Download Product Datasheet: English
The user friendly SecureLogger portal presents data simply and clearly to any personnel with user access permissions. A full suite of pro-active reports provides detailed audit history and resource for investigation by exception:
- Journey Audit: full and detailed audit trail of all open and close activity.
- Loaded Overnight: access events outside of normal authorised times.
- Number of openings: access events above a predefined number
- Delivery Window: access events made within a tightly defined parameter.
- Service Alerts: Service, Tax, Inspections and Battery Replacement due dates