Simulock Seal Features
- The Inspection Window is a unique feature developed to enable quick and easy visual checking of the locking mechanism.
- The Inspection Window is ultrasonically welded to the seal. Ultrasonic welding is permanent and it cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- The Simulock is etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo & sequential numbers. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- The snapping point provides easy removal of the seal while security breaking lines prevent a broken seal from being glued or welded together without leaving evidence of tampering.
- Simultaneous double locking mechanism makes tampering very difficult.